[vpn-help] vpn-help Digest, Vol 41, Issue 18

Dave Roberts Dave at apansys.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 11:18:21 CST 2010

If you re-install or "repair" Kaspersky after installing Shrew, it will work.

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:40:56 -0600
From: "MATT PIERCE" <matt.pierce at adtran.com>
Subject: [vpn-help] Kasperski AV 2010 causes connection issue
To: <vpn-help at lists.shrew.net>

	I had an issue on a client system where Kasperski AV 2010 causes
issues with a client connection.  The system I worked with was Win7 X64
Home Premium.  The tunnel would connect but would not create SA's.
Routes and interfaces were all good.  The Kasperski software adds NDIS6
driver bindings.  I removed those and rebooted but was unable to pass
traffic.  Removing Kasperski fixed the issue.  It's possible that the
network protection component could be removed but I wasn't able to test
that.

*