[vpn-help] .pcf profile import failed

Janeks sags at apollo.lv
Tue Feb 9 05:04:40 CST 2010

Thanks for new beta version - now I can import Cisco profile file, but
then I have also certificate file.
After import of PCF file there had a message that "you should manualy
import certificate file".

Up to now I was unable to find description of how to do that.

I would be thankfull if somebody could drop me a link or post some
quidelines.

brgds
Janeks