[vpn-help] failed to attach to key daemon

Andreas Hoppe andreas.hoppe at sv-buero-hoppe.de
Wed Feb 10 12:08:44 CST 2010

Hi,

I got a little bit more information now. I installed the software on my
Windows XP machine and found some mistakes in the configuration. But now
I get the following messages:

bringing up tunnel ...
gateway authentification error
tunnel disabled
detached from key daemon

I think I have the wrong key in the tab Authentification -> Credentials

I tried the key that is given in the config-file from the avm-software
(many digits ans letters...) but I get no access. Which key is to be used?

Andreas

--
Kfz-Sachverständigen- und Ing.-Büro
Hoppe und Ganter