[vpn-help] Using VPN Trace utility

Mike Parsons mike.parsons at mynetwiz.com
Thu Feb 11 10:29:22 CST 2010

Thanks, Lukasz--

You're referring to the open log button I assume and not the trace log?
What is the trace log ubutton used for?

Why aren't log files showing up in the shrew soft directory under the debug
folder?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Parsons -- CISSP, IAM, IEM
Chief Technical Officer
mike.parsons at mynetwiz.com
cell:    336-403-9710
office:  336-306-5573

Information security architecture and consulting
Risk assessment
Compliance readiness assessment
Design and implementation services
JNCIA -- Firewalls, SSL/VPN, IDP
JNSS -- UAC, Security, Routers, DX
Ironport, Bluecoat and Tipping Point certified
Graduate Certificate in Information Security and Privacy
Security+
MCP
www.mynetwiz.com
Managing information risk through the application of sound technology
If you know me, you can trust me.

Galatians 2:20