[vpn-help] Windows 7 64 Bit

Linwood Ferguson lferguson at thenewsgroup.com
Mon Feb 15 07:53:44 CST 2010

I do not know why, but I can tell you I had a similar issue and fixed it
by disabling the Microsoft Virtual Wifi adapter (not the physical one).
If you are not using that feature, try disabling it and see if that
corrects your issue.

Note deleting it will not work, it comes right back.  It is a new
feature of W7 that permits combinations of wifi devices to be used as
though they were one; it is unlikely you are using it. But you can
always just re-enable if you need to.