[vpn-help] Tunnel established but not working

Intellia Informations info at intellia.fr
Fri Feb 19 05:44:10 CST 2010

Hello,

I am able to established a tunnel between the remote host client running
ShrewVPNClient and a remote network.
But no traffic is running on the tunnel and the ping or tracert (with IP
address) do not know a remote machine on the remote network .
When using CISCO VPN Client, it works well.

I have done some trace log files with the trace utility... but not able to
understand what is wrong.
I tried with ou without NAT-T : no change, remote host still can not be
reached.

I need some advice : it would be very helpful,

Regards,

Pierre.

PS : How do I send log files ? Is there any security risk if I post them on
the list ? Will everyone able to see them ?