[vpn-help] Tunnel established but not working

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Tue Feb 23 10:46:53 CST 2010

Am 23.02.2010 17:36, Intellia Informations schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone tell me something about my request ?
> Or may I know why no one could tell me anything ?

Please dont hijack other threads. You're mail appears not as a new
case if you just answers an existing one.

If you experience a problem with the shrew soft vpn client, provide
at least debugging logs, generated with the trace utility.

Stefan

--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34