[vpn-help] shrew VPN

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Thu Feb 25 10:57:13 CST 2010

Am 24.02.2010 03:04, Donald Walker schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I loaded shrew VPN on my new windows laptop...Once installed it does not
> allow me to
> connect to the internet via my wireless connection...I have no idea why
> and need help resolving this issue as it is stopping me from using my
> new laptop for work...I am using v2.1.5
>
> I am not technical so I need step by step instructions...

In the client, i bet you have set in the last tab "obtain topology
automatically or tunnel all"

Obviously "or tunnel all" gets triggered in your case.

You could also check on commandline (cmd.exe) if your default
gateway is still present and what the dns-server is set to.

just state ipconfig /all and post results here.

Stefan

--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34