[vpn-help] Please Help Test Possible Cisco Interoperability Improvements ...

James Rudd james.rudd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 02:24:44 CST 2010

Hi Matthew,
 I just tried 2.1.6 beta 3 on Windows 7 x64 and it has allowed me to
connect and stay connected to our Cisco VPN for the first time.
(Unfortunately I do not know what type of Cisco is used)
I used the default settings, and did not try out workaround #1,
suggesting that the connection problems I have had with previous
versions were caused by either the version or firewall check.

Thanks for great work,
 James