[vpn-help] VPN connection problem with Comet Labs RF30

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jan 5 18:00:13 CST 2010

On 12/23/2009 2:07 AM, Nicolas Croiset (VDL) wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I currently use the latest stable release of shrew and I want to
> implement authentification.

I assume you mean Xauth? From your log output, the Shrew Soft client is
skipping Xauth and moving directly to a modecfg pull request. What do
you have set as your authentication method in your site configuration?
If you need Xauth, you need to select a XXX+xauth authentication mode.

Hope this helps,