[vpn-help] Help: Bug Report

Brian Wong bwwj at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 11:51:20 CST 2010

Problem:

The VPN client fails to connect to my gateway. When I click on connect, the client application took a long time to tunnel.
Plus, internet connection is shown unstable in Network and Sharing Center by indication of connection to "globe".
Despite it's connected to the "globe", I couldn't surf any websites through browser and show no sign of connected to internet.
Internet connection was recovered by uninstalling VPN client and internet connection was lost again after reinstalled VPN client.

VPN Client Version = 2.1.5 stable release
Windows OS Version = Windows Vista 64-bit SP2

debug.zip [attachment]
\iked.log
 dump-ike-decrypt.cap

Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop