[vpn-help] Bluescreen when higher traffic + more connections

Lubomir Schmidt gentoo.lubomir at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:30:32 CST 2010

Hello. I have a problem. I always get an bluescreen when the traffic
rise up(for example torrent when seeding linux images).
I use the WLAN/LAN (both tested and both network devices have most
recent drivers) in the university. When i do exactly same at home with
same high traffic and connections, i never had a bluescreen(no vpn
active).

I looked in the Wiki, but cant find the described way to enable the
debug output.

OS: Windows Vista Business x64
Client: 2.1.5
Gateway: Dont know - how can i find that out? But i can tell, that all
WLAN-AP's are Cisco so i think that also the Gateway must be Cisco. It
is the older one that do not support the new cisco vpn connect client
(easy connect or how it was called)