[vpn-help] Cisco VPN concentrator

Byars, Sean Sean.Byars at jacobs.com
Wed Jan 6 08:06:18 CST 2010

Yep,

I got it working with 2.1.6 beta 3 without the ikedfix.exe trick.  Didn't
need the remote network resource config either as it's configured on the
concentrator and the policy pull seems to be working.  Looks great guys.
Thanks a lot.  I need to have some security experts look things over, before
I start recommending the solution, but I imagine you'll start to see quite a
few downloads very soon.  When is 2.1.6 coming out of beta?