[vpn-help] SMB traffic not being tunneled

Matt Putnam matt at packetfoundry.net
Tue Jan 19 23:26:33 CST 2010

Those setting aren't available in windows 7 and anyway I don't believe
its an auth issue as I can plug into the local network and it works just
fine its only when I try to use the tunnel that I can't gain access.
     I have sat and watched in the Trace Tool as I try to open the file
share and there is no change in the amount of traffic between me and the
gateway. Which is what leads me to believe that the traffic is not being
tunneled.