[vpn-help] Problem with client VPN and Sidewinder 7.0

its at consoft.it its at consoft.it
Thu Jan 28 03:26:33 CST 2010

Hi,
I have read the information about the configuration the client Vpn / firewall Sidewinder 6.0 - 7  into your site (http://www.shrew.net/support/wiki/HowtoSidewinderSix)  and I have executed all step but when the client try to connect the error happening during the authentication gateway.

I suppose that the problem is in the DN string because my complete DN is CN=Sernia_Roberto,O=consoft,C=IT but when I write it and save the configuration, the DN is incomplete CN=Sernia_Roberto (it's possible see only CN and not O and C).

I have checked the option "use the subject in the client certificate" but I don't have resolved the problem also I have verify my certificate with the notepad but there isn't a DN string.

Can you help me ?

Thanks and regards
rs

Roberto Sernia
Servizi generali - Sistemi informativi
Consoft Sistemi S.p.a.
P.I. 05035220010
Via Pio VII 127 - 10127 - Torino
* +39 011 3161571 È+39 3357504046
Ê+39 011 3161583
* roberto.sernia at consoft.it<mailto:roberto.sernia at consoft.it>
Il messaggio (inclusi gli allegati) potrebbe contenere informazioni riservate rivolte ad uno specifico individuo e a determinate finalità, ed è protetto dalle vigenti normative. Nel caso in cui lo aveste ricevuto per errore, vogliate cortesemente avvertire il mittente e distruggerne il contenuto. Sono vietati la riproduzione, la distribuzione e l'attuazione anche parziale dei contenuti del presente messaggio in mancanza di espressa autorizzazione del mittente.
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the sender and delete this message. You are hereby informed that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, without explicit consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.