[vpn-help] 2.1.6 Beta 10 Available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jul 6 01:19:52 CDT 2010

All,

I just posted 2.1.6 beta 10 on the download page. This build fixes a few
serious bugs related to handling of both IP fragmented IKE packets on
Windows platforms and out of order IKE fragment re-assembly on all
platforms when the IKE fragmentation extension was enabled. It also
corrects a bug related to DNS settings being lost when the 'existing
adapter' mode was selected. The DNS proxy state handling was simplified
in the hope that this may resolve issues related to that component.

I plan to branch for the 2.1.6 release later this week. This should lead
to a release candidate the following week. If you have the time, please
help test these builds so we can shake out as many remaining bugs as
possible.