[vpn-help] Shrew Soft Site Maintenance Tomorrow Afternoon ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sat Jul 10 21:04:25 CDT 2010

All,

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be migrating the Shrew Soft
web and mail services to two new collocated servers tomorrow afternoon.
There is bound to be some downtime while we migrate over the data and
perform testing. Hopefully not more than an hour or two. The good news
is that the slower sections of our web site, most notably the support
section, will be substantially faster post migration.