[vpn-help] VPN - Help, I'm stuck

Julia Grice juliagrice at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 14:50:26 CDT 2010

Hi,

I am unable to successfully connect using 2.1.6-beta-10.  Below is as far as
I can get.

I am using Windows 7 - 64 bit.  I don't know the Gateway Make/Model.  I have
historically used the Cisco VPN Client Version 4.8.00.044, but am
transitioning to a new computer. My client does not provide technical
support for a 64 bit VPN right now, so I'm looking for other alternatives
(like so many others).  I have imported a .pcf file to connect.

I have attached a log for your review.  Please let me know if you need
additional details to help me connect.

Best regards,

Julia Grice