[vpn-help] 2.1.6 Release Candidate 1 Available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Thu Jul 22 00:34:37 CDT 2010

All,

I just posted 2.1.6 RC 1 on the download page. This build has a few bug
fixes and tweaks. But more importantly, it is the very first to include
signed kernel drivers for all supported Windows platforms. It took six
months of intensive work, but we are very pleased to be able to provide
them. Thanks to everyone on the mailing list for testing and submitting
bug reports, and thanks to the folks on the OSR Online mailing list for
answering my questions.

With any luck, this candidate to be promoted to stable release. If you
have time, please help test and provide feedback on any issues you may
encounter.