[vpn-help] VPN connects and then disconnects...

Gilles Gravier gilles at gravier.org
Mon Jun 28 01:33:35 CDT 2010

 Hi!

I'm trying to connect to my corporate VPN... I imported a PCF file.
Shrew VPN then tells me that I need a certificate for it. Fine. I get
the certificate from a Linux VPN installation file. I specify it in my
Shrew configuration file.

I connect. If I type wrong username/password, I get an error. If I type
correct username/password, but with the wrong certificate, I get an error.

If I type correct username/password, with the correct certificate
installed, it connects, then after a few seconds it disconnects.

This is the connection log :

config loaded for site 'Gateway UK'
configuring client settings ...
attached to key daemon ...
peer configured
iskamp proposal configured
esp proposal configured
client configured
local id configured
server cert configured
pre-shared key configured
bringing up tunnel ...
network device configured
tunnel enabled
session terminated by gateway
tunnel disabled
detached from key daemon ...

So... session terminated by gateway. Any way I can turn on logging to
more detail to figure out why exactly I get disconnected?

Thanks in advance,
Gilles.
--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
ICQ : *77488526*