[vpn-help] help

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Jun 8 14:15:40 CDT 2010

On 6/6/2010 8:16 AM, HBouhassoune at debarma.fr wrote:

> help
>
> Hi,
> after reading lot of messages from vpn-help mailing list. I can't
> install shrew vpn on my laptop.

> except waiting 2.1.6 version, as proposed in some mail, is there any
> other way to setup your vpn client ?

You probably have your Driver Signing policy set to Block. The default
it to warn ( My Computer Properties / Hardware Tab / Driver Signing
Button ).

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc785800%28WS.10%29.aspx

We are very close to having signed drivers for all supported platforms.
The 2.1.6 release will contain these. The 2K/XP NIC/IM drivers are done
and signed. The Vista/7 NIC drivers are done and singed. We only lack a
fix for the Vista/7 LWF ARP entry bug being discussed on this list, and
then we will be ready to go. Its very close.