[vpn-help] Válasz: Re: Fwd: Internet connection dies after some minutes of heavy download traffic

Uracs Tamás uracs.tamas at peetandcook.hu
Thu Jun 10 13:58:04 CDT 2010

Hi All,

I didn't had the chance to test it, because I was coutryside on holyday in the last couple of days. Anyway, if any of You have the chance to drink hungarian palinka, go for it. :-)))))))))
Tomorrow I will be in the office, so I can test the latest build.

Best,

Tamas

Tamas Uracs

This message was sent from Blackberry