[vpn-help] Connect to multiple networks with one VPN connection

kevin shrew-vpn klmlk at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:24:45 CDT 2010

Hi Tamas, what to change depends a little on how you've setup the VPN.

If you followed the SSG Howto and did not use the Proxy ID in the
AutoKey IKE Advanced configuration (aka the networks are defined in the
SSG policies), simply modify your policies:

SSG policy: zone Untrust -> zone Trust, source Dial-Up VPN ->
destination 192.168.44.0/23

Shrew policy: include 192.168.44.0 / 255.255.254.0

If you used the Proxy-ID, then you will also need to change the mask on
the Proxy-ID on the SSG (AutoKey IKE -> Edit -> Advanced) to Local IP /
Netmask: 192.168.44.0 /23