[vpn-help] 2.1.6 Beta 5 Available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Mar 1 23:34:58 CST 2010

All,

I just posted 2.1.6 beta 5 on the download page. This includes support
for Windows 7 Mobile Broadband adapters. It also includes some changes
that prevent IPv6 packets from being inspected as IPv4 packets in some
edge cases. This could have caused system instability for some people.
If you are have a Windows Mobile Broadband adapter or were experiencing
instability using 2.1.6 beta 4 on Vista or 7, please help test this new
build.

We are also incredibly close to having all our driver packages ready for
submission to Microsoft for signatures. Our NDIS6 drivers on the Windows
7 platform are the only remaining DTM tests to complete.

I will be re-focusing my attention on fixing the suspend-resume issue
along with any instability issues reported for the 2.1.6 beta 5 build.