[vpn-help] Fortinet Configuration

Jack Nash jack.nash at familianash.com
Sat Mar 20 22:55:06 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I am running Ubuntu 9.10 32bit with a Fortinet FortiWiFi 50B firewall, and
am having issues using the Shrew IPSec VPN client.  I have read the example
configuration provided on the Shrew site, but am still unsuccessful.  Ca
anyone offer any assistance?  I am running the v4.0,build0265,100315
(Interim) firmware on the Fortnet.

Jack

CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGALLY PRIVILEGED:   All statements within this
communication are made without prejudice to any contractual or legal rights
of any parties.