[vpn-help] windows 7 issue with 2.1.5 and 2.1.6 beta

Kenneth Payne paynek at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 7 17:36:28 CST 2010

FYI:

I experienced the same issue with 2.1.6 beta 6.  I was previously
running 2.1.6 beta 4 and upgrded to "beta 6" 2 days ago.  Following a
reboot today, my machine could not reach DNSservers.  I uninstalled
2.1.6 beta 6 and was instantly able to resolve DNS addresses.  I
reinstalled 2.1.6 beta 4 and everything seems to be working (though I
have not rebooted yet.

I'm running Windows 7 Home with a realtek wireless card accessing a
linksys wireless router.

Kenneth Payne