[vpn-help] Juniper SSG5 VPN connect Issue

Luke LeBoeuf lleboeuf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 12:22:17 CDT 2010

Matt,
     Thanks again. That worked! the tunnel is now established, but now I
can not seem to get to any device on the VPN network. The tunnel shows
up, the firewall logs show a good connection, but I can not navigate to
any devices on the gateway side (i.e. rdp, netbios, ssh, etc.) Any
ideas? Do I need to add additional policies that allow all traffic to
certain devices? I thought the vpn policy would have taken care of that
( Source = DialupVPN to Internal-net (192.168.1.0/24) any service, none
(all) application, action=tunnel, tunnel=vpnclient_tunnel). The VPN rule
is at the top of the list for the inbound (untrust to trust) rules, is
that acceptable?

Thanks,
Luke