[vpn-help] racoon & ike: Missing the last tiny bit ...

Clemens Perz cperz at gmx.net
Fri Mar 19 12:44:35 CDT 2010

Found some switches for logging with the iked. There it says

0/03/19 18:37:21 ## : IKE Daemon, ver 2.1.6
10/03/19 18:37:21 ## : Copyright 2009 Shrew Soft Inc.
10/03/19 18:37:21 ## : This product linked OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007
10/03/19 18:37:21 K! : recv X_SPDDUMP message failure ( errno = 2 )
10/03/19 18:37:48 !! : unable to locate inbound policy for init phase2

The first error comes up when I start the daemon, the second when a
connection is negotiated.

Is this just usual stuff or of some meaning? Anyhow, I guess its the
creation and the setup of the tap device that is causing my trouble. Is
there a way to debug that too?

Thanks,
Clemens