[vpn-help] Blue Screen of death - 2.16 beta 7

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Mon Mar 22 23:28:25 CDT 2010

On 3/22/2010 9:29 AM, Joel Wener wrote:
> When using Windows 7 vpn via PPTP.

Please describe your problem in more detail. I setup a PPTP server and
ran PPTP connections from a Windows 7 64bit machine with the Shrew Soft
VPN client installed. I connect and disconnect and experience no issue
related to a BSOD or otherwise.

Are you establishing an IPsec connection over the PPTP connection? Do
you have an IPsec connection established when you disconnect from the
PPTP connection? What driver is blamed when the BSOD appears? I need
more information.