[vpn-help] Shrew Soft VPN in Ubuntu

Rich Crawford rcrawford at tciphones.com
Thu May 13 11:31:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have been using your client with Adtran routers for some time now as
it works very well in a Windows environment.  I have a Ubuntu Linux
computer that I am running at a remote site which I would like to VPN
into my main site with.  I exported a known good site configuration file
from my Windows laptop and imported it into the linux computer.  It
indicates that it is connected, but I never get traffic to pass.

I installed the Shrew Soft VPN client from the Synaptic Package Manager
in Linux.  Am I missing a crucial step somewhere?  Any assistance would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

R\