[vpn-help] unable to verify remote peer certificate

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at cubewerk.de
Wed May 5 01:28:06 CDT 2010

Am 05.05.2010 05:56, sftf schrieb:
> Hi.
> I'm trying to connect Shrew VPN Client with a Strongswan server and get an error.
> I assume that this is a problem with my certificates, but I can't understand what exactly meens
> "unable to verify remote peer certificate".
> I try to connect  for Windows with  and get
> Help, please.

Dobre utro stft,

it looks like your client is not able to verify, by whom the server
cert was signed. I would create a .p12-container für the client and
include the root-CA.

See here:

http://shrew.net/support/wiki/HowtoOpenSwan

do svidaniya

Stefan

--
PGP: E80A 50D5 2D46 341C A887 F05D 5C81 5858 DCEF 8C34