[vpn-help] Trouble opening tunnel to FVS336G

kevin shrew-vpn klmlk at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 12:21:35 CDT 2010

On Tue, 11 May 2010 11:11:25 -0500
Matthew Grooms <mgrooms at shrew.net> wrote:

> The Trace utility works fine on all Windows platforms. With Vista/7
> you will need to right click on the icon and select "Run as
> Administrator" as it requires elevated privileges.

Yes of course, that makes total sense!  I should have thought of that.
My apologies for making a post that Google will find to suggest it
doesn't work.

For that matter, I also just spoke without searching the mailing list
first and doing so now I see a thread called "Using VPN Trace utility"
that says exactly that.