[vpn-help] Shrew (debian lenny) to Checkpoint NGX R65

Luca Arzeni l.arzeni at gmail.com
Fri May 14 04:41:42 CDT 2010

Hi Carmelo,
I've just one question before quitting my attempt to connect to the R65.

Googling on the net it seems that other people were able to connect
using openswan, but they were using a Checkpoinn R65 HFA4... I'm
failing, but my fw is an HFA1.

Do you know what HFA was installed on the Checkpoint R65 that you were
able to connect?
Thanks, Luca