[vpn-help] Problem establishing tunnel using Fedora 6: resend limit exceeded for phase1 exchange

Rob Ratcliff rratcliff at ticom-geo.com
Fri May 21 07:45:33 CDT 2010

I just noticed this in my CMakeCache.txt file:

175 //Path to a file.
176 PATH_INC_NETIPSEC:PATH=PATH_INC_NETIPSEC-NOTFOUND

That looks like an important thing to be missing for an IPSEC-centric
client. Could this be the problem with the client not being able to
create the tunnel?

I'm using Linux kernel 2.6.22.14 so I thought that it supported IPSEC
natively. Is that not the  case?