[vpn-help] vpn-help at lists.shrew.net

William Kerr williamkerr at hotmail.com
Wed May 26 21:32:52 CDT 2010

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your response.

I believe that the issue lies with the Belkin Modem/Router as the Shrew Software has been test via a Netcomm Modem/Router without any issues.  It also works through a D-Link 504G, so I am inclined to believe the error is with the Belkin.  The Belkin support suggested that I should change some setting in the Shrew Software but never gave any indication of what to change.  I contacted Shrew to see if they could suggest changes.

Not what else to try other than throw the Belkin in the bin and purchase something else.

Kind Regards,

William Kerr
Mobile +61409221817