[vpn-help] Fwd: Internet connection dies after some minutes of heavy download traffic

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Fri May 28 11:25:58 CDT 2010

On 5/28/2010 9:50 AM, Uracs Tamás wrote:
> Hi Matthew,
>
> I just typed the result of the lwf-5 while I received Your answer. I moved a large amount of files with Winscp (SFTP protocol) and my arp entry disappeared again. :-(((
> Is it possible a conflict with the Visrtual PC-s "Virtaul PC Network Filter Friver"?

I wouldn't discount anything at this point. Are you installing the test
builds inside a guest VM or the host OS? What version of virtual PC are
you using?

Here are two more builds to try. The first disables the driver filter
send path function entirely. The second disables the receive function.

http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.1.6-lwf-6.exe
http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn/vpn-client-2.1.6-lwf-7.exe

Please let me know how the testing goes.