[vpn-help] Installing on Ubuntu (Mint)

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Mon Nov 1 10:55:55 CDT 2010

Hmm, client just installed on Ubuntu 10.04 and found that the tunnel would
come up but they couldn't ping the other side as no routes are set.

I poked around for a bit and after implementing the info below AND disabling
the UFW firewall, I am able to ping the server on the other side of the
tunnel.

So what other specific changes need to be made with UFW to allow this to work
with UFW operational?

Googling has turned up squat as has searching my local copy of the list
archives.