[vpn-help] VPN

Jaswant Jheeta jjheeta at littlejohnllp.com
Tue Nov 9 05:41:32 CST 2010

Hi

We use a Juniper Netscreen NS50 firmware with has the latest firmware and your software was recommended to us them Juniper.

We currently use Netscreen Remote and use RSA for authentication, can Shrewsoft work with RSA too and if so do you have any documentation for this.

Thanks in advance

Jaz.

Jaswant Jheeta
Network Administrator
For and on behalf of
LITTLEJOHN LLP

Tel No: 020 7516 2200
Tel No: 020 7516 2315 (DDI)
www.littlejohnllp.com

Littlejohn
1 Westferry Circus
Canary Wharf
London
E14 4HD

T: 020 7516 2200
F: 020 7516 2400
www.littlejohnllp.com

Littlejohn LLP, Chartered Accountants

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Littlejohn LLP reserves the right to monitor the content of any
message sent to or from littlejohnllp.com.

Littlejohn LLP is registered as a limited liability partnership in England and Wales No. OC342572.
Registered office as above.

Any reference to a partner is to a member of the limited liability partnership.
A list of members is available at the registered office.

Littlejohn Advisors LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
England and Wales No. OC331599. Registered office as above.