[vpn-help] Tunnel seems to be up, but cant get traffic trough ??

Mikael Sehlstedt mikael at technoit.se
Thu Nov 11 03:37:05 CST 2010

Hi guys, i have been using your splendid vpn client for about 2 years now
and suddenly with the new 2.17 version i cant get traffic trough the
tunnel.

The reason for my uppgrade to 2.17 is that i get an bluescreen when
dissconecting windows pptp vpn klient.
The driver that is crashing is vfilter.sys and after upgrading to 2.17
this issue occurs. ( no bluescreen, but allso no traffic. )

When i use version 2.15 the tunnel is working, but i get bluescreen.

I have been connecting to several different gateways from clavister with
the same issue and i use IPSEC with pre shared key.

Included in the debug is some debug from my clavister firewall as well.

Vpn client: 2.17
I use windows 7 pro 32 bit
gateway:Clavister SG 51
ver:  CorePlus 8.90.10.01-13428
QuickSec SSHIPSECPM version 2.1 library 2.1
Copyright 1997-2003 SafeNet Inc
Build : Feb  4 2010

I hope my information can be at use.

Regards