[vpn-help] Established VPN tunnel by Ubuntu client only transfers limited userland data

Gordon gordon.a.lang at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 04:06:37 CST 2010

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for the confusion.

I spotted that I'd been using the "Use existing adapter" address method
in the client's site configuration.

I've now switched it over to the "Use virtual adapter" setting. Once the
tunnel is established with that setting and the default 1380 MTU, data
transfer appears to be fine. All of the existing problems I was
encountering have corrected.

Many thanks,
Gordon