[vpn-help] Windows 7 32bit poor performance and timeouts

bernd.muschke at online.de bernd.muschke at online.de
Thu Oct 7 12:03:07 CDT 2010

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

Hi,
some of our Win7 desktops are running fine with 2.1.6 and some are not.
The problems appears while transferring files, very poor performance and a lot of timeouts which makes it nearly impossible to transfer large files.
We don’t have a clue why this happens on some desktops and on the others not. All are using the same version of Shrew and the same (imported) policy.

The problem is not related to cables or switches, this has been tested.  Non VPN traffic is ok with all Desktos.

Any ideas how to locate the source of this problem?
Thanks

Bernd