[vpn-help] Problems compiling ikea on a openSUSE 11.3

Andreas Hoppe hoppe at ha-systems.de
Sun Oct 10 23:59:32 CDT 2010

Hi,

I used shrew on a windows 7 machine a long time. Now I changed to Linux
and installed openSUSE 11.3. I am using KDE 4 but I installed the qt3
and qt3-devel packages, too.

I tried to compile the ike-software. cmake was made without problems.
But running make brought the following error messages:

uic: File generated with too old version of Qt Designer (3.3)
File \'/home/andreas/Downloads/ike/source/ikea/about.ui\' is not valid

It is not possible to downgrade to an earlier version of qt3, I tried to
find some packages but there are no older packages for my system.

Then I tried the uic3 to convert from qt3 to qt4 but that did not work...

Any ideas how to compile the program?

Greetings

Andreas