[vpn-help] Unable to ping a small range of IP addresses

Glenn Olsen glennolsen at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 24 09:58:01 CDT 2010

Hello,

I am running the latest version of the VPN client, 2.1.7, on a Windows 7
machine through a Netgear FVS338 running latest firmware, 3.0.6-25.
Negotiation and connection are successful. I am able to reach most of
the resources on our internal network, but there is a small range of IP
addresses that I am not able to reach (ping or by any other means). I am
looking for some guidance on debugging this issue, the trace utility
looks normal, but I am not sure how to go deeper to determine what the
problem is.  Thanks...

Glenn