[vpn-help] Windows 7 32bit poor performance and timeouts

Stian Jordet liste at jordet.net
Tue Oct 12 06:38:37 CDT 2010

  Den 12.10.2010 08:35, skrev Bernd Muschke:
> no, currently not. I'll ask our admins if they will change the
> configuration.

Actually, I have the same setup (though on a Juniper SSG-550) and think
I have the same problem. I just didn't realize it.

I'm usually using shrew over 3g, and it works ok for outlook - but
transferring files is insanely slow. I have always regarded it as a
problem with my connection, untill last week when I used shrew on a
rather fast line (via wifi). And I still transferred with 1 kB/s...

But neither my wifi-adapter or 3g-adapter seems to have any choices
about LSO, so I might be wrong about this. But my warning lights started
flashing when I read about this problem, and especially when the
SSG-unit is not assigning virtual adresses...

Regards,
Stian