[vpn-help] Phase2 not found error

Milind Joshi miljosh68 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:34:56 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have been trying to connect using Windows 7 (64-bit) Home Premium.
Earlier, I tried to do the settings as suggested by you but could not
connect. I used to get 'Phase2 Not Found' error.

I just restored my laptop (using the Restore disks). Now, its in its
original state. After that I installed VPN client 2.1.6 and tried to
connect, but still get the same error. I also downloaded and installed the
2.1.7 beta 1 version but that too throws the same error, "Phase2 not found".

I am not sure what else should be tried? Please help.

Thanks.
- Milind

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always
wins ... not through strength but through persistence."