[vpn-help] VPN connection with Alcatel-Lucent Brick

Sławomir Krok slawomir_k at go2.pl
Tue Sep 28 08:45:56 CDT 2010

  Hi

I was able to solve this on my own. Problem was actually caused by
Alcatel-Lucent IP Sec client which was on the same PC. Even when it was
off, there were few services working and blocking Shrew. This was a bit
of suprise because in past I was using Alcatel client with e.g. Cisco
and Junier clients on the same PC and all of them worked fine.
So, after uninstalling Alcatel client I could ping remote hosts, and
remote doktop works fine too.

Slawomir