[vpn-help] VPN DROPS USING VERIZON VZAccess Manager

mikelupo at aol.com mikelupo at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 08:31:36 CDT 2010

I would like to express my interest in this topic so as to raise it's priority with Matthew.
I just set up a customer to do the same thing. I am using Shrew 2.1.7 rc1. I have only tested it using my local WIFI ...not over his VZaccess since he didn't supply the USB dongle when he dropped off the laptop. I reckon I'll see the same issue when he drops the USB dongle off later today.

Matthew, you guys are doing an awesome job.
Mike