[vpn-help] window positioning bug

Chris Smearing smearing at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 11:15:13 CDT 2011

I use Windows 7 64-bit Pro and the client works well for me. I like my
task bar at the top of the screen since it is in my line of sight.
However, the client window will move up a small amount each time is is
closed and re-opened, eventually ending under the task bar. I have to
move the task bar away and then back again for the window to move out
from under it. This happens with many Windows programs, so I am used to
it, but I thought you might like to know that it happens in your program.

Chris