[vpn-help] New 2.2.0 Beta Available

David Durgee dhdurgee at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 5 07:52:32 CDT 2011

>I just uploaded a new 2.2.0 beta version to the site. My time is still
>extremely limited at the moment. However, I did spend some time working
>on suspend/resume operations and added a work-around to avoid an issue
>that causes the client to stop working sporadically. The investigatory
>work to identify this issue was sponsored by Alacatel-Lucent.

Is there any possibility that this release would deal with whatever issues I
am encountering that prevent the client from working with a Netgear FVS328
as I documented in an earlier thread?  This is still unresolved and I have
to deal with it by continuing to access it using the Netgear client in an
XP virtual machine.  I would prefer to use your client under W7 if possible.

Dave