[vpn-help] Making all connections go through VPN

Will Kalman wbk at kalman.org
Fri Dec 16 23:58:16 CST 2011

I have my Netgear FVS-318G VPN endpoint router VPN working great with
ShrewSoft VPN client but I notice that it does split-tunneling where
connections to my inside network go through the tunnel as expected, but
requests to the "internet-at-large" go directly out the client machine's
internet connection.  Aside from secure access to my home network
(typically, I'm accessing the SVN server and file shares on my Qnap NAS),
which is working great, one of my goals was to route all my internet
connections through my home network for added security at public wi-fi spots
to eliminate snooping of email passwords, etc.

Has anyone gotten this to work as I'm looking to do?  Client OS is Win7.